Vaidban Neem Karela Jamun juice
- SCIENCE-BACKED 11 POTENT AYURVEDIC HERBS: Vaidban Neem Karela Jamun Juice is a robust blend of 11 Ayurvedic herbs for diabetes care. We source each of the herbs from regions that are most ideal for their cultivation, in terms of climate and soil. We take the most nutritious part, like the seeds of Jamun and Methi, and leaves of Neem to juice them in right proportions and obtain a herbal concoction for your wellness.
- CONTROL BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS: Infused with 11 herbs, Vaidban Neen Karela Jamun Juice optimizes the production of hormones. By breaking down glucose from foods you eat, regular consumption of this juice helps in maintaining optimal sugar levels. The Ayurvedic herbs identify the root cause for spikes in glucose levels and help in easing out symptoms like frequent urination, increased appetite, excessive thirst, and drastic weight loss.
- LOWERS BAD CHOLESTEROL: Owing to their anti-inflammatory properties, the ayurvedic herbs present in this juice help reduce the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Which means a healthier heart! It’s packed with various nutrients. The ayurvedic herbs present in this juice also give an effective boost to immune functions.
- 100% NATURAL: Vaidban Neen Karela Jamun juice does not contain any added sugar, artificial taste-enhancers, and chemicals. It is made in GMP-certified facilities. It is vegan and keto-friendly. We pack the most nutritious herb for you in this bottle to boost your health and wellness.
- HOW TO CONSUME: Mix 30ml Dia Free Juice with 30ml of water and consume it twice a day for long-term health benefits. Rest assured, you’ll be mesmerised by the natural taste and aroma of this juice as it is very close to that of actual herbs.
How to use Vaidban Neen Karela Jamun juice
Step 1. Measure 30ml Juice
Step 2. Add 30ml water
Step 3. Consume twice a day
Vaidban Neen Karela Jamun juice Juice is a great way to control your sugar levels naturally. It is safe for everyone and free of any added sugar, colour, flavour, seeds or impurities. Its key ingredients are jamun, amla, karela and guduchi, which are pure Ayurvedic herbs that help to boost immunity and control blood sugar.